1. Sherwin Williams Greek Villa
2. Exposed concrete block wall
3. IKEA TROMSO day bed and pull out trundle $80 each (This is a big fat maybe. I was hoping our vintage gold pull out sofa would fit in here but it’s too big. We need some comfy seating that would ideally work also as a guest bed or maybe even a bed for a future child. No futons.)
4. Basketball hoop. $33 on Amazon. The top priority of this room is fun.
5. Natural hickory wood floors, like the rest of the house
6. Black chalkboard wall
7. Jason’s first guitar, which is now wall art. Second priority of this space is creativity and musical instruments will definitely be part of that.
8. Urban Outfitters zig zag rug, 5×7, in gray. Another big maybe but it’s my current top choice.
10. Some kind of bookshelf to store toys, books, instruments. Vintage and metal painted a bright color would be nice. (This one is from UO.)
11. My old Apple iBook from 2002, which is still kicking, sort of, and hopefully has enough juice left to play some kid’s DVDs. Eventually we might add a small LED TV into this room.
12. Vintage footstool
13. Metal storage cart (painted a funky color) for toys and things
14. Child-size seating, like this metal folding chair, and maybe eventually a child-size table.