Advertisements

Bathroom Renovation Stage 11

I believe I owe you a bathroom update! Sorry it’s been a while. Things have been slowly and steadily moving along in our master bathroom renovation.

Let’s see … we have walls painted and outlet and light switch covers on. (We decided on SW Contented.)

We have a light above the vanity.

We have tile backer on the floors.

We have a towel rack on the wall.

We have robes, toilet paper and art hanging on the walls.

We have a second shower head (half) installed. It’s not actually attached to the plumbing yet. But it looks pretty doesn’t it?

Here’s our history:

Concrete Shower Pan Goes Down Smooth

Bathroom Renovation Stage 9

Bathroom Renovation Stage 10

Advertisements

7 Responses to Bathroom Renovation Stage 11

1. Amy says:

it looks awesome! love that towel holder. the “eat more fiber” sign is kinda gross 😉 haha jk!!! love it!!

2. Susan says:

I think that might be one of the best bathroom art hangings I’ve seen! Hee hee! It’s looking great!

3. Barbara says:

Where did you find the Eat More Fiber sign? So funny and cool!

4. mahlbrandt says:

Thanks for the comments on the poster! I designed it. I have a few extras that I’ll probably put up on etsy at some point.

5. Susan says:

Well, that’s why it is so awesome, because YOU made it! I just love it! and it makes me giggle. Does it make you giggle?

6. renata Moore says:

Oh, it’s looking so cool!!! Good job you guys!

7. […] Bathroom Renovation Stage 11 Filed Under: Select Category Art Art: bathroom renovation Art: Cooking Art: crafts Art: Drive-By Shooting Art: eating out Art: fashion Art: gardening Art: God's creation Art: graphic design Art: interior design Art: mcm thrift store find Art: mid-century design Art: modern design Art: music Art: Phone Photo Friday Faith Family Family: Friends (Framily) Family: Hubby Family: Lucy Family: Me Other Other Things: A Year Ago Today Other Things: Giveaways Other Things: Wise Words /* 0 ) { location.href = "https://mymcmlife.wordpress.com/?cat="+dropdown.options%5Bdropdown.selectedIndex%5D.value; } } dropdown.onchange = onCatChange; /* ]]> */ My Website […]