We had a great weekend with our friends Dave and Emily visiting from PA. I didn’t take any pictures over the weekend, though. Whoops!
Here are a few highlights:
• Hatch Show Print on Friday afternoon
• Buca di Beppo for dinner
• The guys jammed together while the girls enjoyed the almost 80º weather with a walk Saturday morning
• Lunch at Baja Fresh
• Mac store, mall, thrift stores* and chillin at Dan & Ginger’s house
* got 2 new MCM treasures! I’ll share later this week
• Party Saturday night with bonfire and games. Lots of yummy fall food: hot dogs, smores, cheese dip, homemade soft pretzels, homemade donuts, hot spiced apple cider
• Sunday church and then lunch at another friend from PA’s house
• A restful evening at home Sunday
We said our goodbyes on Monday morning. Hopefully D&E will be back to the promised land soon! I’m thankful I took the day off Monday to get caught up around the house and get a nap after a fun but busy weekend!
More about our tiling adventures tomorrow!