I’ve got these blue Adidas running shoes that I love. I bought them for jogging but with two little ones, I can’t seem to figure out when to go for an honest-to-goodness jog anymore. Also, I might die if I tried. But, I do a lot of running around just chasing the kids. These kicks are my go-to if we’re planning on a good amount of walking, especially while I’m pregnant…and especially after I broke my toe and I need good support. They’re getting pretty tired-looking and my birthday is coming up so I started searching for a replacement. Naturally, the journey began with inspiration from Pinterest…
I’m liking the black!
Meet the candidates (AKA my top choices):
1. adidas NEO Men’s SE Daily Vulc Lifestyle Skateboarding Shoe (Black/Black/White)
2. New Balance Women’s WZ501V1 90’s Classic Sneaker
3. adidas NEO Men’s SE Daily Vulc Lifestyle Skateboarding Shoe (Navy/Clear Onix Grey/White)
4. adidas NEO Men’s Daily Lifestyle Skateboarding Sneaker (Black/Clear Onix Grey/Black)
5. New Balance Women’s WL574 Acrylic Pack Classic Sneaker
6. adidas NEO Men’s Daily Lifestyle Skateboarding Sneaker (Collegiate Navy/Collegiate Navy/Brown)
I’ll let you know what I end up with. I’m currently leaning toward #1.
I’m leaning toward 2 & 5. I’m kinda partial to New Balance cuz I have some that are really comfy and give good support. Just sayin….