Since my last update on the coat-closet-turned-home-office I have (all by myself!):
• painted 3 walls teal … with a brush, using watery old paint. It took 3 coats.
• hung my second monitor on the wall. Jason? Please help me re-hang it straight and centered.
• mounted under cabinet lights below the shelf to shine on my desk. Currently the right one is shining on my monitor because it’s not centered. Jason…?!
• hung my silver @, my bulletin board and clip board for quick inspiration and fun designs
• relocated my printer to the bookshelf in the living room where it’s connect to our airport extreme so we can access it wirelessly. The brown fabric box below the printer holds all the printer paper and accessories. Apparently I have a mess of cords that I need to do something about.